Dear Patients, Families and Friends,
We are so grateful to open our doors again! We look forward to treating patients in a way that keeps treatment moving while keeping everyone safe and healthy. In order to do that we need everyone’s help.
- Please have patients brush their teeth at home.
- When you arrive in our parking lot, call our office to let us know you have arrived. We will call you when we have an open chair available. If a parent has questions regarding treatment, he/she is welcome to attend the appointment. We would ask that all others, siblings, friends etc. wait in the car to minimize the number of people in our office. Hopefully the weather continues to cooperate, and everyone can enjoy some sunshine!
- There will be no check in screen. We will get you checked in at the front desk.
- We will be wearing masks. Please wear a mask if you have one!
- Call and reschedule if anyone in your household is sick or has been sick recently.
- Each patient needs to complete a supplemental informed consent and health questionnaire. These forms can be downloaded on our website under “Patient Forms.” If you aren’t able to bring them, no worries, we will have copies for you at the office when you arrive!
We want to assure you that we are doing everything in our power to make sure our office is safe. We always wear appropriate person protective equipment to keep us and you healthy! Did you now we have always used hospital grade wipes to clean surfaces and sterilize each instrument we use between every appointment? We continue to follow the standards of the CDC, OSHA and the American Dental Association. We have also significantly thinned our patient schedule so fewer patients are in our office at any given time in increase social distancing. Your health and wellness has always been our priority.
Again, we can’t wait to see you in our office! We look forward to your appointment and continuing the course!
Jon Silcox and Silcox Orthodontics Team